• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

eccles has gone EVIL

missFloppyears

Warren Veteran
I honestly have no idea whats wrong with her shes gone HORRIBLE.
she bulldozed my hand and sunk her teeth into my thumb and growled at me. the OH tried to calm her and she growled at him too.:shock:

she seemed a little calmer this evening when i tucked her into bed but what on earth caused it, she is acting really mean.
Could it be spring fever shes made a nest that ruby and jay where peeing in so i had to take it out but that was 3-4 days ago:?

I honestly have no idea whats wrong with her shes gone HORRIBLE.
she bulldozed my hand and sunk her teeth into my thumb and growled at me. the OH tried to calm her and she growled at him too.:shock:

she seemed a little calmer this evening when i tucked her into bed but what on earth caused it, she is acting really mean.
Could it be spring fever shes made a nest that ruby and jay where peeing in so i had to take it out but that was 3-4 days ago:?

sorry to have to ask :oops: which one of your buns is eccles?? just so i know the back ground (sorry i dont already know :oops: )

sorry to have to ask :oops: which one of your buns is eccles?? just so i know the back ground (sorry i dont already know :oops: )

the chubby harlequin one. no she is not spayed - we're planning on getting her done when we've managed to rehome the baby bunyups.

Sounds hormonal behaviour (nest building) and territorial (biting).

Spaying should solve this.

shes not changed toward the other two but ill watch out then taa
just shocked me shes always soo calm :)
she was a rescue who had not been handled since august till march.
we plan to get her done the same time Ruby goes in for her spay :)

Back