• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Putting the buns in a shed

xxranxx

Alpha Buck
Advise pleasee :) I have bought a shed for my 3 buns so they can all live together as at the moment i have the girls in one hutch and toby in one on his own. they go out together in their run all day everyday. theyre well bonded and have never had a cross word with toby (the girls have had a few little spats but not for a longg time) i think they get on better since they met tobyy :) however i am now starting to worry as toby is really strange and has had stasis once before (not too badly but still treated with zantac and recovery and a few injections) and he quite often wont eat much for a few days, he is a fat bun though and the vet said i am paranoid since his stasis but he wont eat when hes out of his hutch (well not infront of me anyway) i am now worrying that when they move into the shed he wont eat and i wont be able to tell if hes pooping/eating. he will eat hay with the girls now though which is a breakthrough ... am i just been ridiculously mollycoddling? the vet said go ahead with shed and he will eat when hungry but doesnt stop my obsession with worrying about him :|
051.jpg
Blossom, Toby and Flora <3

:lol: You sound like me.

All you can do is try them together in there and watch through the window if you can to see how things are going. It sounds like they all get on well already.

I think you are just being cautious and I have to admit to buying a wireless IP camera where I can watch mine from afar and also keep an eye on them when we are not in.:oops:

Haha :p yeh i am ridiculous with him he is actually fat but i obsess with seeing him eat something every night when i put him away just so i know he has eaten even if its one dandelion leaf haha! i am starting to think hes more depressed now hes been going out with his girls all day then alone all night opposite the girls but i have tried every food and he is actually eating at the moment so im hoping he will thrive when he lives with his girls :) fingers crossed :lol:

Back