• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Please Help Us Make A Decision re. Maxs new Friend!

Gemmapookie

Wise Old Thumper
I started a thread a couple of weeks ago introducing you to Fiocca, who we decided was Maxs betrothed. The problem is she is currently only 8 weeks old, meaning we have a long wait on our hands until she can be spayed and recover. I am starting to think that this is a little too long to wait, as I am keen to get Max a companion as soon as possible :(

Today I looked on the rescues website and found another bun who is a strong candidate. Charlotte is 1yr old, so pretty much the same as Max, and is getting spayed on Wednesday so we will beable to have her in a month.

We have to let them know as soon as possible really, but just cant make a decision. OH still wants to have Fiocca as he got his heart set on her, and she is very cute :roll: Im leaning towards Charlotte, shes a fab age for Max and we can start proceedings with her alot sooner. Having said that I had also gotten abit attached to Fiocca :oops: But then Charlotte is just beautiful, and has such a spirited look to her. AAAAARH!
Help me decide RU!

This is Fiocca:
fiocca.jpg

I know I know! :love:

This is Charlotte, she is the second bunny down, with the wildie colouring :love:
http://www.lacollineauxlapins.info/index.php?page=article&article=17

fiocca is a real cutie, but i :love: charlotte.

it really depends on how you want to deal with things. whether you are happy to wait or whether you feel the bonding needs to happen sooner rather than later....

sorry i know thats not much help :oops:

fiocca is a real cutie, but i :love: charlotte.

it really depends on how you want to deal with things. whether you are happy to wait or whether you feel the bonding needs to happen sooner rather than later....

sorry i know thats not much help :oops:

Thanks Shell :wave:
Personally I think Id rather get it all out of the way so that Max has a friend for the summer. Hes abit blue at the moment and I feel so sad for him :( Charlotte is amazing isnt she :love:

Can you not take Max to meet Charlotte to see if they get on? You could wait for Fiocca and they may not bond. Charlotte looks like my Lady.

Thanks Shell :wave:
Personally I think Id rather get it all out of the way so that Max has a friend for the summer. Hes abit blue at the moment and I feel so sad for him :( Charlotte is amazing isnt she :love:

i just love wildie colouring :D (both mine are)

if it helps, you could always look at it like this, fiocca will get snapped up really quick as she is such a cutie. i know alot of wildie's get looked over in rescues, so you would be really making charlottes life sooooo much better :wave:

Can you not take Max to meet Charlotte to see if they get on? You could wait for Fiocca and they may not bond. Charlotte looks like my Lady.

The problem is the rescue is 3 hours drive away (its the nearest one to me) :shock: So I dont want take him there more than once really as Im sure it will stress him quite abit :(

How did my Chloe get to france and change her name to Celeste:?

They are all beautiful. Do you have Fiocca already? If not, then maybe go for Charlotte. Have you met Charlotte yet?

i just love wildie colouring :D (both mine are)

if it helps, you could always look at it like this, fiocca will get snapped up really quick as she is such a cutie. i know alot of wildie's get looked over in rescues, so you would be really making charlottes life sooooo much better :wave:

Thanks, thats a good way of looking at it :D:wave:
Plus Fiocca has been at the sanctuary since she was a few days old, so has always had a lovely life. For Charlotte it would be her second chance :wave:

Thanks, thats a good way of looking at it :D:wave:
Plus Fiocca has been at the sanctuary since she was a few days old, so has always had a lovely life. For Charlotte it would be her second chance :wave:

:wave: just a way of looking at it that might make the decision easier :)

How did my Chloe get to france and change her name to Celeste:?

They are all beautiful. Do you have Fiocca already? If not, then maybe go for Charlotte. Have you met Charlotte yet?

Hi :wave:
No I havent met either of them yet, as I say the rescue is 3 hours drive away, in another country actually! But I have been talking to the owner about them alot. Fiocca is lovely apparantly, but of course she is just a baby so doesnt have her full personality yet.
Charlotte is a little shy but very sweet, which is a good match for Max as hes a bossy dominant little git ;)

Can me and Charlotte join please? :D

Just realised Im speaking as if Ive decided on Charlotte :shock: Maybe I have :love: Still got to persuade OH though, wish me luck :wave:

you and charlotte most certainly can ;)

maybe you've made your decision hun :wave:

just explain to the OH what i said, if that helps at all :)

you and charlotte most certainly can ;)

maybe you've made your decision hun :wave:

just explain to the OH what i said, if that helps at all :)

I'll show him this thread :D
Thankyou sooooo much, I was leaning towards Charlotte but now I feel pretty sure I want her. I was instantly drawn to her when I saw her, like I was with Mimi when I first saw her :love:
feeling pretty excited now :p

Back