• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

BARC's beautiful Roxanne rex mummy & babies - prepare to go awwwwww!!!

Bunnyaddict

Wise Old Thumper
I've been over to see Tracy today at BARC & had the pleasure of seeing beautiful rex mummy Roxanne & her babies :love:

To say I am smitten is an understatement!! Whoever is lucky enough to adopt Roxanne, one or more of her babies will have some wonderful bunnies :love:
I'm especially smitten with Roxanne & little baby black bunny :love:

Honestly, they are adorable!!! :love:

Hope you enjoy the piccies :)

DSCF6181.jpg

DSCF6180.jpg

DSCF6178.jpg

DSCF6179.jpg

DSCF6177.jpg

DSCF6170.jpg

DSCF6169.jpg

DSCF6168.jpg

DSCF6166.jpg

DSCF6176.jpg

DSCF6164.jpg

DSCF6162.jpg

DSCF6161.jpg

DSCF6160.jpg

DSCF6159.jpg

Awww!!! They're so gorgeous :love::love::love:

Nutmeg looks identical to those babies now, i wonder if she's a rex? :shock: I've just grilled Paul about exactly what the supposed mum and dad looked like as he'd previously said they looked like Jess, and he said 'well they had the same ears as Jess :lol: but they were stretched out so hard to say, but their fur was very short' Can't wait to see what she turns out to be now :D

Wow they're all gorgeous :love: I wouldn't have guessed the babies had rex in them though, they look like wildies! So sleek and shiny :love: Will be interesting to see what they look like as adults.

They are beautiful aren't they guys? :love: The babies fur is nothing like a rex bunny though - the agouti babys really do have a wildy look to them & baby black bunny's fur is really soft & fluffy :love: As Roxanne & her babies were abandoned they don't know what daddy bun is :(

I'm dreaming of winning the lottery so I can adopt them all to live in a big shed & aviary as the happy little family they are now :love:

*sigh* if only! :(

Back