• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Does anyone elses bunny...

sacol4940

Warren Veteran
.....like to lick UP your nostril?

Jose's sitting on my chest whilst im typing and she keeps licking my face, but up my nose in particular :lol:

The bunnies don't but the dogs are always particularly pleased with themselves when they roll their tongue into a cylinder and curl it right up your nostril. Usually followed by a tongue sandwich as you open your mouth to go "euwwwwh" :shock::lol:.

Eerrrrrrrrrr no :shock: :lol:

Although Elwood did like to stick his tongue in my mouth. Not cos he loved me but incase he could find food :roll: :lol:

rosie used to try, she lick their, my eyes, in my ears :shock: and any sore she saw on my body she'd lick better

Maple will lick any skin available but so far not my nose...today was the first time she nipped my feet not just once but several times in a row so she had her first teling off and my feet withdrawn from a lickable distance!!! I feel mean but not sure how else to make she knows its not ok!!

Back