• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Dont look im NAKED!

missFloppyears

Warren Veteran
:lol::lol::lol::lol:
i tidied jay up yesterday :)
DSC02844.jpg

DSC02845.jpg

DSC02848.jpg

:lol::lol::lol:

:lol:

i just giggled to myself thinking that if i put the word naked a good percentage of RU would look:lol:

he is still cross at me but not as mad as eccles

:shock: Did you even do his face?! How did you dare!! :lol:

he relax's and makes it easier for me by flooping out in the sun on the floor while i trim him, he didnt mid his face as long as he couldnt see my hand by his face :lol: not easy but needed doing did belle have knotts under her mouth?
jay has that much fluff it gets matty in the bowl:?

he relax's and makes it easier for me by flooping out in the sun on the floor while i trim him, he didnt mid his face as long as he couldnt see my hand by his face :lol: not easy but needed doing did belle have knotts under her mouth?
jay has that much fluff it gets matty in the bowl:?

Yes, they are all cut out there now bless her. Shes bald at the back though :cry:

few its not just jay.
poor girl i feel awfull now its got cold out though, :shock:
hes got fleeces and a rug and lots of snuggles in his hutch now:(

few its not just jay.
poor girl i feel awfull now its got cold out though, :shock:
hes got fleeces and a rug and lots of snuggles in his hutch now:(

Yeh, I need to get some cream to put on her as shes pulled patches of her fur out, but my brother in laws friend (vet nurse in training) came today and got about 90% of the matted fur away which is wonderful. Belle got very stressed which is why we couldnt get it all.

offt he reminds me of an old teddy bear, he looks like the kind of soft fur they have.....sooooo cute but thats a rather disapproving face :lol:

That is one unimpressed rabbit :lol::lol:

He almost looks like a rex in the second picture!!

Back