• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Excel herbage

shelley

Mama Doe
I bought some excel herbage for the first time today and neither of my buns like it :?

Is 'herbage' equal to hay or should you feed herbage along with hay?

Doh ok thought it was the same as hay :oops:

They dont like it anyway so looks like i'll be buying a new bag of hay tomorrow instead :roll:

It's mostly just hay but with small amounts of dandelion and marigold added to it. It's a bit of a rip off really. Would be cheaper to buy your own dried treats and mix it with hay yourself.

ive had to buy this as alfafa kings timothy hay is out of stock at the mo, my 2 don't mind it but they arent eating it as quickly as they usually do :roll: fussy so n so's :lol:

Some buns are just really picky, mine get unlimited herbage and forage although in winter I buy farm bales

Spenser's precious owner recommended it, but he didn't like it with me. My friend's rabbit doesn't like it either. I'm sure it's good stuff, but not for everybun.

I accidently ordered 2 on the phone, when I had bought it before. My 2 are not keen. At least the chinnies seem to like it.

Well Buster never usually turns his nose up at anything. Ive left him some but he's made it quite clear that he's not a satisfied customer :roll:

Back