• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

todays pics of bella, jasper and bentley xx

shell1805

Mama Doe
as im back to work tomorrow, ive spent all day catching up with my tv recordings (FRINGE is getting soooooooooo good :shock: ) and hanging out with the animals (hammys are sleeping :lol: )

1st up bella:

001-29.jpg

002-29.jpg

004-28.jpg

006-23.jpg

007-21.jpg

having some ear scratchies from moi:

008-24.jpg

how self important can one bun look ;)

009-23.jpg

and this just made me laugh :lol:

016-10.jpg

now jasper who was being very anti-social today and has spent most the day snoozing in his cage :roll:

005-22.jpg

010-20.jpg

011-21.jpg

012-16.jpg

013-14.jpg

014-12.jpg

and last but by no means least bentley (with a certain madam getting in the pic too ;) )

015-10.jpg

003-27.jpg

i love spending days like this :)

xx

Hello gang. :wave: Bella has every reason to look important. Perhaps she would like a regal tiara, if one could be designed around her ears.

:shock: dont go giving her ideas :roll: :lol:

how is the wonderful spenser?? :)

Very naughty. :roll: Has damaged his hutch mesh, and a pen panel - not to mention the whole in the lawn where he tried to tunnel out of his run. Otherwise he's very well, and will be pleased to have been asked after.

Very naughty. :roll: Has damaged his hutch mesh, and a pen panel - not to mention the whole in the lawn where he tried to tunnel out of his run. Otherwise he's very well, and will be pleased to have been asked after.

;) he's just keeping you on your toes :lol: naughty little spenser

002-16.jpg

'well you hoomans are our slaves you know, we need to keep you in check. now did i hear something about a tiara????'

:roll:

:lol:

Back