• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Pet Heat Pads 2 for £20

I have used these in the past but prefer the snugglesafes as they hold the heat a lot longer than theese.

What is good about these is that they are moldable to the shape of the animal lying on them whereas the snugglesafes are quite solid and hard.

I have used these in the past but prefer the snugglesafes as they hold the heat a lot longer than theese.

What is good about these is that they are moldable to the shape of the animal lying on them whereas the snugglesafes are quite solid and hard.

Oh Thanks for that Janice :)

what are they made of?? One of our snugglesafes has just 'gone' (the gell turned brittle and it started to rattle :shock: so wondering about this as a replacement.

:wave:Let me know how you get on with them Maysie, I might like to get some of those for some of my oldies

Back