• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

tables have turned!! :s

For anyone who read my thread about Artie 'humping' poor little Henry.......... Oh how times have changed!! As I sit and watch them in the run now, it seems that Henry has decided enough is enough and is now the one doing all the humping.. Seems he's hit puberty slightly after his brother, but with a lot more avengance!! Just hope they don't start fighting! :( don't worry.. I've got my eye on them!! We'll be taking a little trip to mr vets if they do!! ;) Annmarie.x

For anyone who read my thread about Artie 'humping' poor little Henry.......... Oh how times have changed!! As I sit and watch them in the run now, it seems that Henry has decided enough is enough and is now the one doing all the humping.. Seems he's hit puberty slightly after his brother, but with a lot more avengance!! Just hope they don't start fighting! :( don't worry.. I've got my eye on them!! We'll be taking a little trip to mr vets if they do!! ;) Annmarie.x

I would take them anyway :wave: If their plums have dropped then why not. They will be alot happier without their constant urge to reproduce, and it will prevent any fights. xxx

Back