• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Painted Pea & Pod's shed

Mackers

Wise Old Thumper
Seeing all your lovely painted wendy houses and sheds inspired me to do a little painting of my own. It's nowhere near as 'pretty' as some of your wendy houses but it's the best I could do with Country Cream, Old English Green and a regular 8x6 shed! Oh yes, and an old Dust Free Hay sack currently acting as a curtain :lol: - next bank holiday is when I make some pretty gingham curtains!! So behold the vision that is Pea & Pod's gaff ....... :lol:

IMG_0556.jpg

IMG_0557.jpg

Love it how many coats of that country cream did you use as I ended up having to do 3 to cover the brown? I love the little bunny on the door and looking forward to seeing the curtains.

Love it how many coats of that country cream did you use as I ended up having to do 3 to cover the brown? I love the little bunny on the door and looking forward to seeing the curtains.

I had to do three coats of cream but only two of the green. But it's in such a sunny spot that the paint dried almost instantly and I did the whole thing in less than a day.

Gorgeous- I can only look on with envy! our garden is too small for anything vaguely shed-like, so my buns have a bog-standard double hutch- fairly practical, considering the amount of time they spend exercising, but in my dreams I long for the space, money and DIY skills to produce something similar to this!

That looks so lovely. is the paint bunny safe then? Do you mind me telling what paint it is. Looks really fab, better than boring green woodstain.

Back