• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I STILL really hate YOU

steph182

Wise Old Thumper
I was cuddling her and she was ok, and then changed her mind again :lol:

DSCF3701.jpg

Her nice personaility just accepted a cuddle. This is no more than about 7 minutes later and seen the difference :roll:
DSCF3713.jpg

She is really moody then. Was she originally a rescue cat ?

Yeah, rescue. She was FANTASTIC in the rescue. So cuddly, purring constantly, dead loving and friendly. Got her home, she was good with Diggor, happy and everything... Within a few weeks she turned into the devil :lol: No health problems at all or anything, just a mental cat

Yeah, rescue. She was FANTASTIC in the rescue. So cuddly, purring constantly, dead loving and friendly. Got her home, she was good with Diggor, happy and everything... Within a few weeks she turned into the devil :lol: No health problems at all or anything, just a mental cat

:lol::lol:

She probably had a very bad experience before you rescued her.

:lol::lol:

She probably had a very bad experience before you rescued her.

She used to live with an old lady and another cat who bullied her. I reckon the old lady smacked her when the other cat went for her or something and just really messed her confused little mind up

She used to live with an old lady and another cat who bullied her. I reckon the old lady smacked her when the other cat went for her or something and just really messed her confused little mind up

Having worked with the elderly, it is a myth about the sweet little old lady saying. Most were really really lovely, but some were not.

Won't be surprised if she had not treated her right.

Having worked with the elderly, it is a myth about the sweet little old lady saying. Most were really really lovely, but some were not.

Won't be surprised if she had not treated her right.

I don't think she's been purposly abused,... But something obviously went wrong in her early life!

I would say so, not the usual habit of a cat. I have had nervous cats that turned up as strays but not a really angry cat. Poor girl.

Ive made progress with her in the last 6 months or so. A few weeks ago she sat on my knee for the first time and cuddled me. Then she did it again a few days later! Really small thing to most cats but we got her about 6 years ago I think and it's the first time she ever did it. Little things like that are rewarding with her :)
Shes still a mental little :censored: but I love her

Ive made progress with her in the last 6 months or so. A few weeks ago she sat on my knee for the first time and cuddled me. Then she did it again a few days later! Really small thing to most cats but we got her about 6 years ago I think and it's the first time she ever did it. Little things like that are rewarding with her :)
Shes still a mental little :censored: but I love her

Aww that is really lovely.

Back