• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

URGENT ESSEX TO ALTON GU34 today or morning

kayj

Wise Old Thumper
Just had a phonecall off Chance so if anyone can help with this

Can anyone help by either meeting or getting the 2 buns from Chris (Starlight) to Alton as Alphagirl is leaving for Scotland and these buns can hitch a ride with her.
It is really urgent PLEASE
PLEASE PM ALPHAGIRL if you can help so you can arrange to either meet or drop off.

Last edited:
Depending when it is I can do the last bit up to you if its a weekend give me a shout if I am needed I dont check here regularly. Edit that to ask will they be coming in carriers I only have one big one

Last edited:
Doh! just looked it up, I can do Warwickshire to Kayj's and meet Webkath there for coffee :wave::lol:

Kath, if you do any bunny runs and need to borrow carriers I have a few you can lend if it would help anyone out

Depending when it is I can do the last bit up to you if its a weekend give me a shout if I am needed I dont check here regularly. Edit that to ask will they be coming in carriers I only have one big one

Please ignore all previous offers as this was for buns coming to me.
This thread is for 24th /25th June

Yeah, i won't get there for 5, maybe 6/6.30 if the traffic isn't bad. I work in Canary Wharf and can leave at 4.30, but wouldn't be able to go any earlier

Back