• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I wish Archie and Molly could live indoors

Alicia

Mama Doe
They are fine outside, they have a good size hutch and run and they have each other for company so they aren't really bothered about being outside, but I'd so love them to live inside with me. I've even found a space where I could put a base for them in my room :lol: It would be a definite no though, the only reason I have so many pets is because they are outside so not all over the house, but I'd still love house rabbits. Do you think house rabbits are more friendly towards humans, because they are around them more? Totally random post here, I was just thinking about it :)

I wish my 2 could too! :wave: I'm not allowed any indoor pets, and now I've got my 2, I'm not allowed any more pets! :cry::cry::cry:

no, I don't thing being outside makes them any less friendly as long as they get lots of attention and my 4 do and I don't think they could possibly be more friendly than they are. :love:

Back