• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Please don't shout at me.... PICS POST 9!

chloemurray

Warren Veteran
But I kind of introduced the rabbits today:oops:

It's on neutral ground of course, I just wanted to see how they reacted to eachother before I start "official" bonding at the end of the month....

B has humped both girls, C has humped B. Been lots of flopping, N has groomed C.

Lots of cute pics to follow:oops:

Last edited:
Sounds good. Before I joined RU, when I got a new rescue bun they were always introduced straight away. 3 easy bonds. Have been told I was lucky.

Sounds good! I ended up introducing Oscar and Jessie earlier than I was going to as well, but all worked out fine! :oops::oops:

omg yey!! :love: Sounds like they will be a great trio especially if there's been no fighting! :)

There's been none at all! No lunging or nipping or anything. Just a bit of humping, chasing and fur pulling. B&N have been snuggling loads, but then as soon as B moves N freaks out and runs:lol: C is kind of flopped away from the other 2, I hope that doesn't mean she'll be left out of the trio:? May have to ask for a fourth bun to keep her company:p

ohh yay! hopefully it goes all well, and you can have a lovely trio!:love:

im thinking mine won't be as easy, valentino lunged at thumper the first time he met him :?

ohh yay! hopefully it goes all well, and you can have a lovely trio!:love:

im thinking mine won't be as easy, valentino lunged at thumper the first time he met him :?

Oh dear:? Although, I thought Ben would make it really difficult but he just humped the girls, there was no biting at all:) Vali might surprise you!:)

Here are some pictures:

209q1yv.jpg

2rcveyx.jpg

33kq2oy.jpg

10wqq7d.jpg

1449mwm.jpg

I love them:love:

ps. You can't split them up now! ;) :p

I had to:( Because I don't have a bonding pen for my room yet, and I go back to college tomorrow:(

But I'm planning on doing little "dates" every day or two until may half term when I do the official bonding.

PS: you're right about B&N looking happy, they really did. I'm just worried cause C was very left out... I really do think I may have to get a fourth bun so no one is ever left out:lol:

PS: you're right about B&N looking happy, they really did. I'm just worried cause C was very left out... I really do think I may have to get a fourth bun so no one is ever left out:lol:

I thought Marley would be left out when I was bonding mine last week but now he flops beside them and that, but for the first two days he was by himself. Even though it would of been a nice excuse to get a fourth LOL. I'm sure cupcake will be fine, just you will know more when you do the bonding properly and have them all together for a few days.

Good luck :)

Back