• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Lucky and Daisy in their run

Grin

Wise Old Thumper
run.jpg

lucky.jpg

daisy33.jpg

ld.jpg

thanks all. :) Its a while since I put pics on.

Aaaaw. Lovely bunnies :love:

ETA: Are they indoor bunnies most of the time?

The door on the pic and the building to the left behind the shed is their home. It's an outhouse so not totally indoor - it's like a bricked shed attatched to the house.

thanks all. :) Its a while since I put pics on.

The door on the pic and the building to the left behind the shed is their home. It's an outhouse so not totally indoor - it's like a bricked shed attatched to the house.

Lucky bunnies. Thought the space you had pictured wasn't their permanent home for some reason. Do you have pics of their outhouse inside? It looks lovely.

I only have a few pics and it doesnt show it all. They also have an area at the back of the house that's all concrete and about 19ft long. That's their all weather run area

looking at the back of their front door
photo14.jpg

The hallway joining their outhouse and the kitchen
photo4.jpg

Cuddles.jpg

Inside the outhouse
f185cb76.jpg

(The dishwasher has now been moved and a 'dig box' is in it's place. Note the hutch with the door removed - this was Luckys house 23.5/7 when we first got him. Oh - and they really only have a hand full of pellets a day - not sure why that huuuge bowl has all them pellets in! :lol:

And this was the moment they first met at Windwhistle Warren :love:
40902_1621348262306_1494421010_1551932_2735583_n.jpg

It's not perfect but it's better than before and we are always trying to improve it. The shed out the front is temporary and once the permanent shed out the back is built, they'll have more space again.

In between the outhouse and shed at the mo is hidey places. They love them. :lol:

Here's a recent-ish one of the inside of the outhouse:
outhouse2.jpg

OH put this out for them today:

ramphide.jpg

Looooook:

skatepic.jpg

They love hiding in there :love:

Thought i'd add this one in here too :lol::lol: I was trying to capture Daisy binkies but Lucky stepped in. :shock:

227710_1958240844410_1494421010_2152439_6802548_n.jpg

Back