• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Springy Feety Petey

Janey

Warren Veteran
Peter has always been a bit of a jumper, it always amazes me how easily he clears quite a height.

Recently his main jumping antics are onto my bed, it's quite high and rather than take the easy route up the side he hops over the bedsted at the end, u can see on the pic below, he jumps from the ground, over the top and to where he is sitting!!

Please ignore the manky old sheet on the end of the bed, I have to use that to cover my duvet or he digs holes in the cover :lol:

a5b6b56e.jpg

aha tht is soo cutee!! i have 5 weeks old and it learnt yesturday that if it climbs onto the hamster cage and launches itself at my bed it can just about make it :roll:

Aww bless him :love: Look at that little moustache.

P.S. I love your bedroom!

Thank you-it's a bit of an embarassing mess in the pic!!

He does have a funny little moustache!!

I've seen the pics of your baby emmiiee, absolutely gorgeous, can't believe how quickie he/she has grown and that it's already jumping onto beds-how time flys!!

Back