• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Does anyone have....

Nocturnal buns:shock:

Flopsy behaviour has sooo changed since Jem passed away:shock::cry:

Flopsy and Jem would be out first thing, then again afternoon and nightime freerange in the garden but now poor Jem has gone he's a totally different bun:roll:

Flopsy and Flora now sleep all day without coming out of their hutch and dont come out till about 5pm then want to stop out till all hours partying:wave::oops::lol:

Anyone else have noctural buns.....

I do Lola is currently out zooming around doing huge binkies and refuses to go to bed before 3am, she wont become active til about 6pm though:roll::lol:

Wow!!:shock: guess i'm not the only one to have party animals:roll::lol::lol:

Guess i was used to old behaviour (Flopsy and Jem) and with a different bun its a whole different way of life!

Guess i'm going to have all night raves in my garden:wave::oops::lol:

Kind of, my two rest/sleep in their box between 10 and 4 in the daytime, with maybe a little venture out at lunchtime to nibble some hay. But they tend to quieten down when we go to bed about 11.30 as the lights are turned off. They get up about 6.30 and I feed them at 7am :wave:

Back