• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Running circles at dinner time!

SamanthaJane

Warren Veteran
As soon as my 2 hear the pellets box open, (oh they know where it's kept!) they go mental!

They run circles around each other like crazy! Occasionally run around me, but mostly around each other - it's kinda cute actually - like an excited puppies!

I guess this is just excitment though? Bless 'em :)

As soon as my 2 hear the pellets box open, (oh they know where it's kept!) they go mental!

They run circles around each other like crazy! Occasionally run around me, but mostly around each other - it's kinda cute actually - like an excited puppies!

I guess this is just excitment though? Bless 'em :)

My two do that. It's like they both want to get to it first so are tryng to get past eachother.

oh I'm glad they're not aggresive with it! (touch wood!)

They drag the food bowl all over the kitchen though, Bailey likes to have it closer to her, so she pulls it nearer her, then Binky pulls it back - lol not nastily fortunately, just like kids arguing!

My boys are terribly. They are like a pair of maniacs in the mornings. I'm suprised I haven't fallen down the stairs yet with the, under my feet trying to gte to the food :shock:

It's very cute isn't it ... albeit a little bit deadly; I'm sure one of them's going to have me over one day. :lol::lol:

Alfie gets a little bossy at breakfast time, but Bubbles knows to keep out of his way until the food is on the floor. :lol: They have their evening pellets at the end of free range time and they both dart back into the kennel and wait for food. :love::lol:

It's very cute isn't it ... albeit a little bit deadly; I'm sure one of them's going to have me over one day. :lol::lol:

Alfie gets a little bossy at breakfast time, but Bubbles knows to keep out of his way until the food is on the floor. :lol: They have their evening pellets at the end of free range time and they both dart back into the kennel and wait for food. :love::lol:

Haha! I sometimes feed them after playtime - I just say 'bed!' and pick up the pellets and after about 30 seconds they click on and fly into their cage and sit at the door with their paws on the side looking out at me - so funny!

Back