• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Did someone say I'd been naughty?

susie bun

Wise Old Thumper
Was it you mummy? I can't think what you mean?

P5010454.jpg

Spencer you can never be naughty. You are far too cute. :love::love::love:

If you look carefully at the background you will see that Spenser has manage to damage one of the panels of his pen. He can get his little face right out, but fortunately his bum is too big to follow. :lol: He has also pulled a strip off mesh off the hutch. :shock:

If you look carefully at the background you will see that Spenser has manage to damage one of the panels of his pen. He can get his little face right out, but fortunately his bum is too big to follow. :lol: He has also pulled a strip off mesh off the hutch. :shock:

That must look pretty much like my "big-bummed" photo of Oscar. :lol::lol::lol:

:shock: He has been keen. Thank goodness for that big bum.

The worrying thing is ... between moulting and more exericse, Spenser has slimmed down a bit. It really wasn't a good idea to give him some free range time - he now wants out all the time.

:lol:

Way to go Lord Spense!! Give em an inch......:roll::lol:

The worrying thing is ... between moulting and more exericse, Spenser has slimmed down a bit. It really wasn't a good idea to give him some free range time - he now wants out all the time.

I didn't know he had a free range in the garden.

Spencer could dig out if he thought about it, but don't tell him how to do it.

I agree, Spenser is an angel :angel: :love:

Although I made the mistake of leting Beano free range the whole of upstairs when she was inside, she chewed chunks out of my bedroom door to get out and pulled up the carpet near there :shock:

Back