• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunny and hoover, short video

rabbitapril

Mama Doe

I was reading another thread about how other members bunnies are afraid of the hoover.
This is Uncle who IS NOT AFRAID of the hoover:lol:
He is not deaf, honestly:) He is just stubborn:roll: :lol:

Last edited:

I was reading another thread about how other members bunnies are afraid of the hoover.
This is Uncle who IS NOT AFRAID of the hoover:lol:
He is not deaf, honestly:) He is just stubborn:roll: :lol:

:love::love:
:lol::lol:
As bad as our house... I hoover around the animals too.... and usually have to make the bed around the cat!!

:lol::lol::lol:

That's exactly how my Herbie is. He'll lie stretched out and even if I nudge him with the hoover he won't budge. I have to vacuum around him. :lol:

:lol::lol: 'I'm ignoring you', it's like the bunny equivalent of sticking your fingers in your ears when they sit and groom like that

Your video is fab:wave: I really scared Poppy tonight by cutting the grass:shock: The lawnmower was nowhere near her enclosure but when I looked she was hidden behind the hutch:oops::( Hope she gets used to it soon as I felt awful:(

Back