• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A Benjamin and his rabbitwolf

emjrabbitwolf

Warren Scout
Greetings one and all.
My name is em-j or rabbitwolf depending upon the time, day and place. I'm bunnymother to a 1yr old neutered buck called Benjamin, or that's what it says on his vet/insurance forms. He gets Ben or Snubnub (Bunbuns backwards!) for short. He's a general cross bred medium sized, agouti rabbit, who has some interesting quirks in his personality.
We're both based in Central Scotland in a village just outside Stirling. Due to health problems we both live with my wonderful Fiance D, his elder brother L, younger brother C and their dad DJ. Hope to marry in next couple of years, with Ben in attendance!
This year I'm hoping to introduce Ben to Hopping/Jumping/Rabbit agility if he takes to it.
Sadly Ben does live alone, though is in a lovely double storey wooden hutch, which takes up one entire corner of the kitchen which he has free run of. We do however have a young cat who is quite taken with Ben in a none aggressive way. They don't cuddle up or anything yet, but will play tag together. (Trying to persuade future father in law to let me find Ben a rabbit companion, but keep saying no.)
I'll give more details about Ben's history in a later post, as typing for too long hurts.
That's it for now.
em-j

Back