• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

my new gerbils (pic heavy)

sazzy

Warren Veteran
Huey and luey

059.jpg

058.jpg

057.jpg

056.jpg

054.jpg

053.jpg

052.jpg

051.jpg

050.jpg

049.jpg

048.jpg

:love::love::love: they are gorgeous colours. Are they your first gerbils or have you had gerbils before? :wave:

There my first i wasn't sure if to adopt them or not as i was very badly bitten when i was 4 and had to have stitches i've not liked them since but i got drawen to these 2 boys

There my first i wasn't sure if to adopt them or not as i was very badly bitten when i was 4 and had to have stitches i've not liked them since but i got drawen to these 2 boys

awww :love::love: it's very rare for them to bite, my OH has been bitten once by one of ours when he put the two boys together by mistake and I've never been bitten

http://gerbilsuk.proboards.com/index.cgi is a great forum for advice on them, it's down for maintenance at the minute though, and Minimallow on here knows loads about gerbils she runs a gerbil rescue :)

they make amazing tunnels http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?t=284329

:love::love::love:

that tunnel is fantastic mine are on cardboard squares at the moment i hope there ok on them they also have toilet tubes and shredded paper

that tunnel is fantastic mine are on cardboard squares at the moment i hope there ok on them they also have toilet tubes and shredded paper

yeah they should be fine :wave: it's good for them to have loads of bedding to tunnel in :love: mine get megazorb, toilet tubes, shredded paper and hay (you have to freeze it first to get rid of mites though. My freezer used to be the one hay-free place in the house before I got the gerbils :lol:)

oh i didn't realise you had to freeze the hay i didn't read anything about that and they've already had some :(

oh i didn't realise you had to freeze the hay i didn't read anything about that and they've already had some :(

it should be ok they are just at a higher risk from mites than bigger animals like buns and piggies :wave:

i will keep a eye on them i don't want to harm them when they have only just got here

thank you :D i don't no there age they are from p@h adoption centre

they look very sleek and shiny :love::love::love: I keep looking at the gold-coloured one he is just stunning. I got 2 gerbils today as well, it must be gerbil day or something :lol:

he is very friendly, the white one luey is a bit skittish. They don't look very old they can in as there owner was moving

he is very friendly, the white one luey is a bit skittish. They don't look very old they can in as there owner was moving

I'm no good at telling ages, but the animals in P@h adoption never seem to be very old, people get sick of pets so quickly :(

they are lovely to handle :love: keep you on your toes though :lol:

I'm use to that with owning small furries i nearly lost munchkin my robo again today the slippery little sucker :lol::lol::lol:

Yeah i think its cause there so small, i don't want to squish her so she tries to make a run for it :roll::lol:

Awwww they are lovely! Looks like you have a Saffron there (the gingery one). Doesn't seem to have a white belly from the pictures anyway! :wave:

Back