• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Gerbils

Nicola1

Wise Old Thumper
I adopted Tybalt and Mercutio as two single males with the intention of bonding them. Since we sadly lost Tybalt :cry: I didn't know what to do as it left Mercutio with no potential partner.

So I decide to get another boy, I decided on a pup so it would be a bit easier to bond, then thought I'd better get a pair so the pup wasn't left single because of the age difference. So anyway........ here they are

Bert and Ernie :mrgreen:

DSCI1373.jpg

DSCI13682.jpg

DSCI13662.jpg

DSCI13652.jpg

Awwww they are very sweet. Nicola - what colour are the one you said is Burmese nails? If they are black they are burmese, but if they are lighter then its more likely a CP (colourpoint) slate you have

Awwww, they are so cute. :love::love::love: And they look very much like Murphy and Buddy so of course I would say that. :lol::lol::lol:

I'm sure we decided Murphy was a CP slate in the end - he's getting darker as he gets older though. :love:

Awwww they are very sweet. Nicola - what colour are the one you said is Burmese nails? If they are black they are burmese, but if they are lighter then its more likely a CP (colourpoint) slate you have

oo I'll have a look, I didn't think he looked quite like a Burmese :wave:

ETA Ernie has pale claws the same colour as his body, he must be a CP slate :)

Last edited:
Back