• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Pud wants an apology ..

littleboots

Mama Doe
Ive had a secret email from Pud;)
He says...
IT WASNT ME!!!!!!!!!!
3-3-11020-1.jpg

Last night at home our floor was very wet and guess who got blamed???
yes me...
Do I look like a bun who would wee all over the floor????
Pffft....
Turned out they had a leak.... but I was their first suspect:roll:
I need an apology.... and some treats!!! NOW

Dear Pud :(

Me and Daddy Tucker deeply apologise for accusing you of doing a very huge wee on the mat underneath the table when in fact we had a burst pipe and water came up threw the floor :(
We will of course make it up to you by giving you an extra Fenugreek Cookie before you go to bed tonight

Sorry Puds xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Dear Pud :(

Me and Daddy Tucker deeply apologise for accusing you of doing a very huge wee on the mat underneath the table when in fact we had a burst pipe and water came up threw the floor :(
We will of course make it up to you by giving you an extra Fenugreek Cookie before you go to bed tonight

Sorry Puds xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Pud said..
Thankyou Muumy and Daddy.... I loves you again now...
Bring on that extra Cookie:lol:

Pud taps foot......
No treats as yet:shock::shock:
and after all Ive been accused of:shock:
Mum and Dad Tucker should be licking my feet!!!!!!!
AUNTY NICOLA.... Ill be at the end of the road... (in a black cape... so no one recognises me):lol:

Pud taps foot......
No treats as yet:shock::shock:
and after all Ive been accused of:shock:
Mum and Dad Tucker should be licking my feet!!!!!!!
AUNTY NICOLA.... Ill be at the end of the road... (in a black cape... so no one recognises me):lol:

:lol: oh silly Pud you should never post your disguise on a public forum, unless it's a trick and you will really be in a technicolour dreamcoat ;)

Aw Pud! I think you should get the whole bag of cwunchies too on account of such scandalous allegations, i mean, how could they mistake a water leak for eau de bunny with its distinctive delicious mince&onion pie smell?! (forgot who described it as being like that smell on here but they were spot on :lol:) I think plenty of noserubs are in order too! :lol:

Back