• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Has anyone used Mutts 'n' Moggies for rabbit boarding?

Leximo

Young Bun
I've used Mutts 'n' Moggies for my hamster before (http://www.mutsnmoggies.co.uk/index.html), but I wanted to see if anyone had used them for their rabbits before. They took great care of my hamster however obviously rabbits are a lot different, so I want to make sure I get a good pet boarding place. :)

If you haven't used them, could you give recommendations for rabbit boarding in the Leeds area? :wave:

Hi!
We haven't used them for boarding, but have used them to visit our bunnies when we've been away just for a couple of days. Jennifer is lovely and their service has always been excellent.

Are you rabbits indoor or outdoor? The only indoor boarding I've found in Leeds that I consider large enough for my two is at Mypetstop, but it's very expensive. We take ours to Tuckerbunnies (on here) near Richmond, and I really couldn't recommend them highly enough. They also do outdoor boarding, though you may find something suitable nearer to Leeds if they are outdoors (not something I've looked into).

Buddy is an outdoor bun, and it says on the site that rabbits are kept in large hutches that are kept in sheds outside. I might ask how big the hutches are. :)

Back