• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

pets at home sellin giants!!

louiseb1000

Warren Scout
we called in today to get some hay as team munch alot have eaten the lot again lol
they had some fundraiser outside and a giant rabbit who apparently is only 8 wks old on the car park in a run with no were to hide smack bang on a busy roundabout poor thing it killed me leavin it there:(

lol I tried offering a bun a home last year, saying it would love my shed!, the blokes reply was its a house rabbit, it can't go to an outside home, that its breed. I was like no its a continental giant, and it would be happy in a shed!! he wasn't impressed needless to say. Poor thing had been there a good 18 months :(

lol I tried offering a bun a home last year, saying it would love my shed!, the blokes reply was its a house rabbit, it can't go to an outside home, that its breed. I was like no its a continental giant, and it would be happy in a shed!! he wasn't impressed needless to say. Poor thing had been there a good 18 months :(

Oh they wudnt tell me if it was a buck or doe as there was a compition on!!! AND THAT THEY WERE 70 QUID very very expensive !! errr i have a job u stupid bint and im not the one half scarin the bun half to death she then told us bun is friendly as kids have been prodding it all day i cud just cry:(

we called in today to get some hay as team munch alot have eaten the lot again lol
they had some fundraiser outside and a giant rabbit who apparently is only 8 wks old on the car park in a run with no were to hide smack bang on a busy roundabout poor thing it killed me leavin it there:(

Oh they wudnt tell me if it was a buck or doe as there was a compition on!!! AND THAT THEY WERE 70 QUID very very expensive !! errr i have a job u stupid bint and im not the one half scarin the bun half to death she then told us bun is friendly as kids have been prodding it all day i cud just cry

If the giant rabbit is the responsibility of P@H, it looks like the P@H store concerned is failing to comply with the store's Pet Shop Licence Conditions in several respects.

For example:
  • Displaying in an outside enclosure.
  • Nowhere to hide.
  • Allowing customers to 'interfere' with the poor rabbit by prodding it all day.
The P@H store and its staff have a legal obligation to comply with the Licence Conditions of the local Council.

This thread might help:

http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?t=94160

go back and have a stern word... the more i read about pets at home the more mortified i get... i once had to rescue a bunnie that had hopped over the shabby enclosure they had... i went to them excuse me but you have the job to do and you were lucky i was there!

:no: :shock: I think that deserves a letter to head office.

If they ever take a baby step forward they go ahead and seem to take one massive one backwards with something like this.

Back