• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My job is so............................!!!!!!

Mrs. Bunnykins

Wise Old Thumper
My job is so........................................tough, demanding, stressful, ............................................NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am busy looking after a friend's 13 bunnies, 2 guineas, 1 cat and tropical fish whilst she is on holiday.

When I visit there are all these absolutely gorgeous bunnies all wanting my attention.:love::love: Guineas squeaking with delight. :love: The cat meowing for her food and a good groom. :love::love:

Nibbling my work jeans, standing up on their hindlegs leaning on my legs, vying for my attention, .......................All wanting cuddles and kisses.

Nobody quite understand the stress I am under.:lol::lol::lol::lol:

I really don't know.
I muddle along, cuddling, kissing, stroking, feeding, watching...................

I think I must be toughened up from past animal caring jobs.:lol::lol::lol::lol:

They are all just so, so gorgeous.

I loose track of time so easily when I am there.:roll::roll:

Back