• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

FAO Honey Bunnies Rescue

I have lots of burgess food packets, is it you who I should collect bar codes for? Not sure what I have to do, register them on a website? :oops: But I can save them if you need them? :) Let me now asap as my mum wants the bags in the bin soon. :lol: :wave:

I have lots of burgess food packets, is it you who I should collect bar codes for? Not sure what I have to do, register them on a website? :oops: But I can save them if you need them? :) Let me now asap as my mum wants the bags in the bin soon. :lol: :wave:

Cut the barcodes out of the bags, that way she can throw them, you stick the barcodes on a freepost card thing that the rescue should send you

hi yes its us..as Demi said its only the bar codes you need so if you can cut them off I'll be in touch..and thank you

I've got a couple as well, if you can PM me and let me know what to do I will send you them or register them or both (I'm not sure I fully understand it :oops::lol:)

I don't know what this is about, but we get through quite a few bags of excel. I threw an empty sack away today so have just taken it out of the bin :oops: Is it any barcode you need or does it have to be some kind of promotional pack type thingy :? There is nothing special on my pack but you are more than welcome to it if it is of use :)

I don't know what this is about, but we get through quite a few bags of excel. I threw an empty sack away today so have just taken it out of the bin :oops: Is it any barcode you need or does it have to be some kind of promotional pack type thingy :? There is nothing special on my pack but you are more than welcome to it if it is of use :)

well you collect a certain amount of barcodes and then a registered rescue can get a free bag of food. :D

I was sent a freepost thing you stick the barcodes on to which says the name of your 'adopted rabbit', I'm sure you could just send the codes but they'd need different addresses and handwriting or I guess it could get suspicious

I am nearly at the bottom of a bag!
Can you PM me your address and I will send the bar code in a couple of weeks :D

Back