• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Sir Bounce in his new house! U/D He is not amused!

Fluffers

Wise Old Thumper
My bargain ebay hutch & run. We had to increase the height of the run by 4 inches because it wasn't tall enough for Sir Bounce to binky in and it's taken 2 days to 100% paint (I even painted the ceiling inside the hutch) but I'm very pleased with the end result & I think it was worth it :D

This is the pic from ebay:
hutchbefore.jpg

...and this is it now:
BouncersnewhutchMay2011009.jpg

BouncersnewhutchMay2011010.jpg

BouncersnewhutchMay2011.jpg

Giving it his approval....

BouncersnewhutchMay2011004.jpg

BouncersnewhutchMay2011006.jpg

Not looking ever so impressed :roll:
BouncersnewhutchMay2011005.jpg

I've added the "before" pic so that people can get an idea of how different things can look with a bit of paint & a few additions. The mirror inside the hutch cost me 10p from the car boot this morning and the picture frame with "Sir Bouncer" was 50p (I just painted it). The lino was an end of roll and free. The paint used is water based from Wilkos own "colour your garden range" (willow). Don't be put off if things need minor adjustments, so long as they are structurally sound consider how you can make the changes you need & get creative :wave:

Last edited:
What a lucky boy it looks fab. Loving the sign. :) Looks like he has been making some lovely stick scultures like Diego :lol:

Last edited:
Oh Sir Bouncer,it must be so annoying having the paparazzi snapping away at you in your new palace...:lol::love::love:

He looks really small in there!! :shock:

Enjoy the new house Sir Bounce. :wave:

Thanks guys :wave:

It's actually the same sized run as he had before (6ft x 4ft) but his hutch is also 6ft now instead of 5ft :D

Paw paw will now benefit from Bouncers "old" house & her not-very-good hutch will be disposed of. Bouncers old pad is having a thorough clean & make over though prior to Princess Paw Paw moving in (hopefully tomorrow) :D

Thanks guys :wave:

It's actually the same sized run as he had before (6ft x 4ft) but his hutch is also 6ft now instead of 5ft :D

Paw paw will now benefit from Bouncers "old" house & her not-very-good hutch will be disposed of. Bouncers old pad is having a thorough clean & make over though prior to Princess Paw Paw moving in (hopefully tomorrow) :D

Pink? Or would that spoil Bouncer's view?

Pink? Or would that spoil Bouncer's view?

:lol::lol:

Bouncer doesn't approve of pink :shock::no: He was most put out when he was forced to go to vets in a PINK carriage :shock:

No, the other hutch & run combo is finished in the same shade of green with some new accessories being added ;)

:wave:

That is lovely. :love: I painted the ceiling of Alfie and Bubbles's kennel too and wished I hadn't started when I was about a third of the way through. :roll::lol::lol:

You've done a great job of increasing the run height too. :thumb:

Bouncer doesn't approve of pink :shock::no: He was most put out when he was forced to go to vets in a PINK carriage :shock:

No, the other hutch & run combo is finished in the same shade of green with some new accessories being added ;)

:shock::lol:
You have done a great job. :D

I know. I was winding you/him up. :lol: I do think with all your contacts in the bunny world it can't possibly be necessary for him to travel in a pink carriage. ;)

Back