• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbit Vaccination Survey

Tamsin

Administrator
Staff member
I got the vaccination survey we discussed here finished. If those of you than have vaccinated rabbits could please make your way over to here: http://www.therabbithouse.com/research/vaccination.asp and fill in the survey (shouldn't take too long) I would really appreciate it.

Hopefully the results will tell us how common reactions are and also for those of us with rabbits that reacted to one jab (like Scamp), how likely they are to react to a different one.

Feel free to pass the link around the more rabbits the better the data.

This is going to take some time. :lol:

But, I can't do my severest reaction (who got bald bits all over his sides and back), and also discuss the protocol we had after that for our rabbits. Not sure I can complete this accurately.

I hope you get some decent results :)

I did it for Beano but wasn't sure about Gordon as he had his VHD jab whilst at the rescue before I'd even known about him so I don't know but I don't think he had a reaction and I think his health was good otherwise I think I'd have been told about it :)

I've added a box for notes in case you wanted to add anything.

I didn't want to make it too complicated or people with lots of buns would be there forever :lol:

I've done it for mine.

Mischa and Mini have had Cylap in the past for definite. I think Nutmeg may have too but didn't do her cos I'm not sure. I think they may also have had Lapinet at Trinity before they started using Anivac but again not sure so didn't pop it in.

*is a rubbish owner who really ought to pay attention and remember more* :oops::oops::oops:

Thank you, thank you, thank you :)

Don't worry, I had to check Scamp's vacc card to see which VHD he had first time :lol:

I think I may have just killed the server for your site Tamsin :oops:

I had only got to Bunny number 2 and the site crashed :shock:

Thank you, thank you, thank you :)

Don't worry, I had to check Scamp's vacc card to see which VHD he had first time :lol:

Mine don't have vaccs cards :oops: I always forgot them at our old vets and our new vets have never offered one (can't find the old ones :oops:). I just keep all their info on the computer and previously I never thought to check which manufacturer it was :oops:

Back