• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Shredded Rattle

Evangeline

Warren Veteran
Only got this on Monday and look what hes done..

DSCF1703.jpg

DSCF1704.jpg

:lol:

Haha that told him.

I replaced his plastic one as he was chewing bits and thought thats not going to be good, and then this is a new one :lol:

Have you got any sticks? Scamp had a similar things with bits threaded on sisal and it took him no time to chew through - I threaded them all on a hazel stick instead :lol:

Have you got any sticks? Scamp had a similar things with bits threaded on sisal and it took him no time to chew through - I threaded them all on a hazel stick instead :lol:

What an excellent idea, I do, I shall do a bit of nifty work. Saying that maybe it was just the ropey bit he liked :lol:

I did think about getting Scamp just the rope part but I figured I was just asking to come down in the morning and find a rope ladder up to the food jar or something equally devious.

Back