• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Dandelion & Clover are celebrating their 2nd birthday!!!!!

Blackberry & Co

Wise Old Thumper
It would have been Blackie's 2nd too, so I am including a picture of my special wee guy with these pics of Dan & Clo.

The babies when I first got them:
bunniesaugust2009038.jpg

And piccies taken yesterday:
Bunniespicsandvids30thapril2011030.jpg

Bunniespicsandvids30thapril2011028.jpg

Bunniespicsandvids30thapril2011060.jpg

Bunniespicsandvids30thapril2011066.jpg

Bunniespicsandvids30thapril2011081.jpg

Bunniespicsandvids30thapril2011084.jpg

Bunniespicsandvids30thapril2011090.jpg

Bunniespicsandvids30thapril2011093.jpg

Bunniespicsandvids30thapril2011103.jpg

Bunniespicsandvids30thapril2011129.jpg

Bunniespicsandvids30thapril2011139.jpg

And my wee bubba Blackberry, now at the bridge:
BunniesandACEOsFeb2011011.jpg

Happy birthday Dandelion and Clover, andd sending a special happy birthday message to the bridge for lovely Blackberry :love:

Hi Fred! :wave:

Happy birthday beautiful boys! :wave:

Is Buttercup not related then? :shock: I assumed they were all brothers?! :oops:

I think a certain bunny has an apology to make:roll:

Go on,Lady Jane...

Lady Jane: Er...um....I found mummy's laptop, and I found a spare email account what wasn't used no more cos it used to be Blackberry's and I wanted to play on a forum too so I borrowed the laptop and made a new name :oops: Mummy says I have to stick to playing on Bunspace now, though. Sowwy xxxxxx

Go on,Lady Jane...

Lady Jane: Er...um....I found mummy's laptop, and I found a spare email account what wasn't used no more cos it used to be Blackberry's and I wanted to play on a forum too so I borrowed the laptop and made a new name :oops: Mummy says I have to stick to playing on Bunspace now, though. Sowwy xxxxxx

:lol::lol::lol: Awww you are of course forgiven Lady Jane :love::love::love:

Go on,Lady Jane...

It was Lady Jane all along! Naughty bun, confusing us all like that! :no: (It was very clever and funny though!)

Butters is their daddy :)

Can't believe I never knew Butters is the daddy! :shock: :oops:

Dudley: Happy birthday lads hope you're having a great day! I will raise a glass of carrot juice for Blackberry too!

Back