• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I can't do it. I can't find the perfect song. UD- Yes I can

Sky-O

Wise Old Thumper
I'm sorry for blathering on about Badger again, but I owe him a video and due to the 'circumstances' surrounding his death, all the songs that were appropriate, now aren't.

I can't find the right ones. The Badger perfect ones. :cry: He deserves a video, but its supposed to be perfect.

I need a song to celebrate the good times, and also a song to acknowledge the loss. I ahve 'ideas' but none fit perfectly.

Does anyone have any ideas? please? He really deserves the perfect video.

(for those who don't know what I'm talking about, these are the kind of videos I mean Rosie's Rebellion, Tilly's True Home, Summer's Final Shindig and Sweep's Celebration

This is the sort of style I would do, as opposed to completely celebratory- Cloud's Life)

Last edited:
Thanks Yvette. I just got your text. I saw this thread originally between you posting and then adding the link, and I didn't know you had linked it.

You're right. Its a beautiful song, but I can't use it for Badger, I'm sorry. I fully believe I will use it one day for somebunny else though. Its just not for Badger.

This was one of my very nearly's, but if I'd really loved him, then what happened would never have happened.

I need two songs that won't ever bring to mind what I did to him.

I have some beautiful songs I've had to rule out due to one line, or word, or whatever because whilst everything else would be ideal, that one 'whatever' ruins it.

oh bless you.
i totally understand the need for the perfect song, you will find it :)

what happened to him was an accident and doesn't mean you love him any less xx

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tVe_Wa-aV-M what about this one?

This is my Eddie song http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s_Zs7XS3XUo inappropriate and a lot of people probably won't get it, but it is just the perfect song :cry:

I've used the first one for other bunnies, so it doesn't feel 'special' enough, but that's definitely the kind of thing I'm after. I currently have 'I know you by heart' on the video, but I've used that on other videos too, and whilst its perfect, its not unique to him.

And Eddie's song is a beautiful song. *squishes*

Amazed, by Lonestar. I'm not sure if it fits but one of the lyrics says 'every little thing that you do, baby I'm amazed by you' and Badger fought so much, and amazed everyone. Sorry if its a bad suggestions. I'll keep thinking for you.xxx

I've used the first one for other bunnies, so it doesn't feel 'special' enough, but that's definitely the kind of thing I'm after. I currently have 'I know you by heart' on the video, but I've used that on other videos too, and whilst its perfect, its not unique to him.

And Eddie's song is a beautiful song. *squishes*

thanks hun xx

Hope you find something you love, it's hard, isn't it?

Blackie already had his song - All Kinds of Everything, because I always sang that to him while I was cleaning him out.

I still sing it to the others, and it makes me remember him :love:

Back