• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Snoopys Squeaking? UD post 6

allie1904

Mama Doe
I don't really know how to explain this it's really weird..

It's only quiet but he is squesking a bit. It sounds like something grinding but with his breathing :?

It's really odd.

I had a look at his teefs but he wasn't very impressed with me.

It's gonna be one of these things where I go to the vets but only I can hear it, or she thinks I'm mad. OH just heard it with me.

Any ideas?

Last edited:
Does he have any nasal discharge or sticky fur on the insides of his front feet ?

No nasal discharge no.

I'll have to get OH to give me hand to have a proper good look at his teeth, I tried earlier but couldn't see an awful lot.

It's like a really quiet snore :?

Hmmm, Im not sure to be honest hun, but didnt want to read and run.
Mimi makes a very quiet snuffling type sound when she eats occasionally, which is hangover from her head tilt and how it affected her airways.
Does Snoopys sound like it could be snuffling?
Loads of vibes for your booful man xxx:love:

Just got back out of bed cos I could hear snoops squeaking. His nose is damp too :cry: He seems happy enough but I'm guessing it's a RTI rather than just some innocent squeaks :cry:

I'll be ringing the vets first thing :wave: It doesn't qualify as needing emergency treatment to me, he's got input and output and his breathing seems normal for him. If anyone has any suggestions then let me know.

He's just had a sneezing fit as I typed this. The wet nose isn't like smudges pasturella sticky white discharge, it's clear and loose.

I've got some baytril and bisolvon hear but I can't just go willy nilly starting them can I?

Just got back out of bed cos I could hear snoops squeaking. His nose is damp too :cry: He seems happy enough but I'm guessing it's a RTI rather than just some innocent squeaks :cry:

I'll be ringing the vets first thing :wave: It doesn't qualify as needing emergency treatment to me, he's got input and output and his breathing seems normal for him. If anyone has any suggestions then let me know.

He's just had a sneezing fit as I typed this. The wet nose isn't like smudges pasturella sticky white discharge, it's clear and loose.

I've got some baytril and bisolvon hear but I can't just go willy nilly starting them can I?

oh no poor snoopy, as long as he seems himself then i think he will be alright for the night. just keep an ear/eye out for any sudden shanges in breathing

oh no poor snoopy, as long as he seems himself then i think he will be alright for the night. just keep an ear/eye out for any sudden shanges in breathing

He's just scoffed 3 pellets, grazed on some hay and a pile of spring greens and retreated to his man cave, definitely his usual self. It's horrible seeing him sneeze like that :cry: My poor boy.

Suppose I better get back to bed, gotta get up at 5.30am :shock:

Back