• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

how much space for 'giants' ?

chance

Warren Scout
Hi I am in the process of finding a forever home for two ' giant bunnies' , although I can let their playhouse go with them they don't have a transferable run as they have part of the garden fenced to their house !

How big an area should I say they have to have as I can't send them to live in tiny area but understand that not everyone can offer a whole garden:)

many thanks

If they are going with their playhouse then ideally the person should attach a min 6x6 run to it plus offer some free range time or could they go as house buns?

thank you, really hard to find a suitable home that has an appropriate set up as well as a confident handler to check them over daily.

Have you listed them in the rabbit in need section on here? You need to pm SOAD and ask her to do it for you. Also have you listed them on www.rabbitrehome.org.uk?

As they are giants it might be worth asking your local rescue if they could maybe listed as being rehomed from home as giants have specific requirements and if someone is looking for a giant the rescue could point them in your direction

great idea regarding rescue centre ( rehoming from home ) I can't send them to a rescue to be put in a hutch.

I tried contacting SOAD a few times, maybe on holiay ?!

I have just popped them on rabbit rehome website, unfortunately I have no camera to show off their good looks ! will need to borrow one and add them on !

great idea regarding rescue centre ( rehoming from home ) I can't send them to a rescue to be put in a hutch.

I tried contacting SOAD a few times, maybe on holiay ?!

I have just popped them on rabbit rehome website, unfortunately I have no camera to show off their good looks ! will need to borrow one and add them on !
Oh no I can understand that. I know my local rspca did a similar thing recently for some giants and they were rehomed quite quickly :D

I only laughed because Kay has a soft spot for giants and has got a few of them. She would be able to offer them a lovely home and if you both decided to go down that route I would be happy to help with the last bit of transport i needed :D

your only jealous:lol::lol::lol::lol:

I have offered them a forever home:D
I bet everyone is shocked:shock::shock::shock::lol::lol:

your right about that' Kay can you offer me a forever home I will even clean out pens for you

Last edited:
Back