• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

*attention All Bunsters*

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
Make sure you send your hooman to Tesco, Spring Greens are half price- 48p :D

Your Hoomin will wash the greens VERY well before serving as we know that Tesco use a chlorine solution to rinse their veggies and that can cause a problem for a Buns tum.

End of Bunster Information Announcement :wave:

Your Hoomin will wash the greens VERY well before serving as we know that Tesco use a chlorine solution to rinse their veggies and that can cause a problem for a Buns tum.

:p

To add to the announcement for any bunsters whose hoomins dont have a Tesco nearby Asda also have them on offer at 50p :D

Will do from now on. I have been washing carrots, celery and apples for about 2 months now. Didn't think about the pre-packed greens and kale.

I would definitely wash anything pre-packed, they normally have more chemicals on them than the unprepared ones :wave: it's a good way to get a bit of extra water in them as well :D

I bought some of these yesterday:wave::wave::wave:

Back