• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Carrot investigating

Nicola1

Wise Old Thumper
Hello Mummeh

DSCI1364-1.jpg

What you got there?

DSCI1367.jpg

Is it something tasty?

DSCI1365-1.jpg

Give me some!

DSCI1368.jpg

Lovely ham ham. And I'm still jealous of your cage. :lol:

:lol: this one is a rat cage. I just bought a chinchilla cage for my other Syrian George :D he has a pretty big cage, two hammie cages joined together, but smaller than the other two so I felt bad :oops:

:lol: this one is a rat cage. I just bought a chinchilla cage for my other Syrian George :D he has a pretty big cage, two hammie cages joined together, but smaller than the other two so I felt bad :oops:

I wanted to use my old chinchilla cage but it's too rusty I think. I keep it in case of emergencies if I need to separate any of my chins but it's falling apart. I'm on the lookout for a bargain so I can start to build a cage as amazing as some of yours!

I wanted to use my old chinchilla cage but it's too rusty I think. I keep it in case of emergencies if I need to separate any of my chins but it's falling apart. I'm on the lookout for a bargain so I can start to build a cage as amazing as some of yours!

keep a lookout on places like Gumtree, I only paid £20 for the rat cage and £30 for the new cage :wave:

Back