• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Alfie and Bubbles are 3!!!

KarenM

Administrator
Staff member
It was actually yesterday but I forgot to post. :oops: :lol:

They didn't get any presents as I'm a meanie :oops: but they did get to play in the garden for longer and I sat giving Bubbles nose rubs until my hand dropped off. :love:

I can't believe how fast time is going. :shock:

Happy belated birthday Alfie and Bubbles! Did they not even get an extra fenugreek crunchie you mean mummy? :no:

Happy Birthdays

Alfie and Bubbles.

Rudy just turned 4 and it kind of just passed by with no recognition :oops::oops:

Happy Birthdays

Alfie and Bubbles.

Rudy just turned 4 and it kind of just passed by with no recognition :oops::oops:

:shock::shock::shock: I'm glad I'm not the only meanie. ;):lol:

They didn't get any fenugreek crunchies either :oops: ... I was going to give them one of Liz's bunny biscuits each but somebunny had done a smelly pile of poos earlier in the day so I thought it was best to avoid any treats. If they're poo-free today I will let them have something special. :D

Happy Birthday Alfie and Bubbles! :love::love:

I think I must be a mean mummy too. I don't know when my bunnies birthdays are, although I do know their gotcha days. I just feel like they are spoilt enough the rest of the time :lol::lol:

Give them presents NOW!!! Mean mummeh!!!!

Loves to them both for their 3rd Birfday!!xxxx

I think I must be a mean mummy too. I don't know when my bunnies birthdays are, although I do know their gotcha days. I just feel like they are spoilt enough the rest of the time :lol::lol:

That's what I think too, in all seriousness. They get treated regularly throughout the year, so they aren't hard done by - although they would probably claim otherwise.

Alfie: Yes, we're very hard done by. I was eyeing up the sunflower's the little boy of the house has been growing and mummy shooed me away. I only wanted a little nibble. :cry:

We don't know Bubbles's actual birth date but, by working back from when she was handed in to the rescue, her birthday is within days of Alfie's..... so we decided she could share Alfie's day. :D

We don't know Bubbles's actual birth date but, by working back from when she was handed in to the rescue, her birthday is within days of Alfie's..... so we decided she could share Alfie's day. :D

This is pretty much why I don't make a fuss of Rudy's birthday - the date on his records as his birthday is actually the date he was handed in to rescue, a turning point in his life but his gotcha day 6 weeks later is the time for the real celebration. (must make sure I don't miss that one then :shock:)

Happy Birthday you two!! :wave: :love:

And don't worry about not giving them treats, when Pie turned 2 I couldn't give her any because of her icky tummy. So she just got loads of hugs instead! :love:

D&D:Happy Birthday!!! to two of our best friends :D We won't be 3 'till September! We hope you had a lovely day snoozing, nomming and rolling around on your dirt mound!!

Back