• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Are some breeds less likley to binky than others ?

CharlotteMc

Mama Doe
........ like will a conti binky less than a dutch ?
I am asking this because my two dutches and my dwarf lop binky alot whereas I have never seen my frenchieXdwarf lop binky during the 5 months I have had him. (wow 5 months seems like I have had him for years :lol:)

I would say yes, but I have seen the pictures of Touie's Conti Bella binkying and they are amazing! Maybe Harry is still settling in... is he neutered yet? I know that sounds like a silly question, but I had Benji for five years and NEVER saw him binky... now he's neutered he never stops!:shock::love:

I think on the whole small breeds binky more than big breeds. My girls definitely binky a lot more than Eli (frenchie), but he still binkies sometimes and does bunny 500s every day.
I think age plays a part too, older buns probably don't binky as much as younger ones - and large buns have shorter lifespans so are "older" younger, if that makes sense.

I don't know is the honest answer. :lol: I think it depends on the particular bunny as well - Alfie and Bubbles are both mini lops but Bubbles binkies far more than Alfie does.

Dreamer and Joey binky alot, Teddy occasionally goes a little crazy and Tinks can't really physically binky :( although ive seen her try a couple of times.

I've seen a conti binky but they didn't go off the ground as much as a smaller bun would :lol: I remember you saying when you first got Harry there might of been problems with his joints seen as he never got out of his hutch? Maybe that's why

I've never seen my dwarf lop Kira binky, or Lilou, but all the others do. Both Kira and Lilou where rescued as adults tho, so I dont know if that has something to do with it.

Back