• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

a snowball picture fest :)

xx-snowball-xx

Wise Old Thumper
periscope
P230411_1149.jpg

floppedy flop
P230411_1158.jpg

muuuuuum, i iz CHILLIN. put. the. camera. away
P230411_1158_01.jpg

kisses between my 2 favourite boys in the whole wide world <3
P230411_1159_01.jpg

no-one believes. this is how much snowball loves lucas. still lying there after several nose kisses from my son :)
P230411_1159_02.jpg

lucaaaaaas, come back. plays with me. pwease.....
P230411_1209.jpg

nom nom, thanks buddy
P230411_1211.jpg

i only share a little bit mum, snowball gets some, the rest is MINE
P230411_1337_05.jpg

woah, reeeeally blurry. apologies, they are from my phone :oops:

awwwwww that is so cute, is snowball really good with lucas?? (your son is really cute hun :) )

xx

he really is, they adore each other :)
you know when the first time snowball was himself again the day after the neuter? after my son climbed into the pen with him (not normally allowed i might add, i didn't notice as quick as normal)

soon as my son had been sat in there with him, he perked RIGHT up :love:

thank you, i love him lots :)

he really is, they adore each other :)
you know when the first time snowball was himself again the day after the neuter? after my son climbed into the pen with him (not normally allowed i might add, i didn't notice as quick as normal)

soon as my son had been sat in there with him, he perked RIGHT up :love:

thank you, i love him lots :)

you got friends for life there hun :)

That is sooooooo cute!:love::love::love: children and rabbits do mix when everyone is respectful. Floppy spies the kids sitting on the floor watching tv and flops down beside them. He knows that a hand will start giving hima good rub while the eyes stay glued to the screen. :lol::lol::censored:

Back