• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Lola is befriending me *huge grin*

shelley

Mama Doe
Ive had my new bunny Lola for about 3 or 4 weeks now. She is really nervous of people and she normally runs away from me when i get near her. When i pick her up she normally trembles or freezes and goes really tense. She was bonded my my male bunny Buster for about 2 and a half weeks then they fell out so ive had to seperate them again (I will try to bond them again in a few weeks.) Anyway she's been out all evening and she normally sits the oppersit end of where ever i am to ensure she wont have to come in to contact with me however just a minute ago she came and laid right next to me (im sitting on the floor) eeekkkk im so thrilled :lol: it didnt last long and she got worried and ran off after a while but id never have thought she would have trusted me enough yet to actually come and sit with me :love: im so glad i got her, every day i find i love her more

Yeh she hasnt had much human contact either which makes it more special. She's was alone in her previous owners shed for 4 years, the only contact she really had was being fed :( I just find her so rewarding, i think everyone should get rescue buns! My other bunny Buster was a baby when i got him (although he was adoption too) its not the same as he didnt have years of hardship like Lola. Its makes me all warm and fuzzy inside knowing that ive given her a better life and she'll be treated like a little queen until the day she goes to the bridge :oops: *mushyness over* :lol:

Last edited:
Back