• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Just had a 'fun' hour trying to clean out, buns are playful tonight!

yaretzi

Wise Old Thumper
Hmph! I've come on here because Nenä & Täplä are currently on strike, lying in the middle of their half-cleaned cage :roll:

So I decided this evening was a good time for a proper thorough once a month clean job ie pull the cage away from the wall, hoover behind, mop underneath, shake rug out, cage outside and hose it down...the works!

Nenä & Täplä were having a nice run around in the garden so I thought it'd be a perfect opportunity for some UNINTERRUPTED cage cleaning...no such luck :roll:

As soon as I was in the cleaning cupboard that's it, two very nosey lagomorphs demanding to know what was going on...

Cue many bunny snuffles, digging at my hands (I once made the bad mistake of teaching a very small Täplä to dig at my hands for the treat underneath :shock:bad idea...), running around in circles, jumping over my legs, stealing my slippers, and their favourite game - 'jumping on mommys back when she's bent over' :shock:

So far I've managed to hoover behind, take the cage outside and scrub/hose it down, clean the lino properly and finish mopping the floor, but Nenä & Täplä have eventually gone on strike after I got a nip to the inside of my thigh and told them they were bad bunnies, so they've decided to go park their big fluffy bums outside in their empty cage.

Anyone for bunny stew tonight :lol:?

Back