• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

MMC clothing range has now been expanded.

janice

Wise Old Thumper
With the Easter amnesty underway, please help spread the word that rabbits need to be purchased having properly researched their needs and life expectancy and not just bought on impulse.

The Make Mine Chocolate! clothing range has now been expanded to include lady fit polo shirts in 8 colours, all sizes are available in a total of 6 sizes from extra small to 2XL.

The colour range for Zipped hoodies now covers a total of 16 colours from small to 2XL

The hoodie colour range has increased to 26 colours from small to 2XL

Sweatshirts are also now available in 26 colours from small to 2XL

Lady fit t shirts are available in 6 colours from small to 2X:

Classic Heavyweight t shirts are available in 8 colours also from small to 2XL

For more information about colours available please visit the MMC website. http://www.makeminechocolate.org.uk/shop?page=shop.browse&category_id=1

Janice, is it ok if I copy your post over onto my forum so more people see it?

You are more than welcome to do so. The mnore people we can get the message out to that rabbits should not be impulse purchased and need to be bought having obtained enough information so people can make an informed decision that rabbits are what they want as a pet the better.

You are more than welcome to do so. The mnore people we can get the message out to that rabbits should not be impulse purchased and need to be bought having obtained enough information so people can make an informed decision that rabbits are what they want as a pet the better.

Thank you so much.

This is 3 of the 6 colours from the new ladies fit polo shirt range

8yt9o4.jpg

They are kiwi, cherry red and orchid.

I have ordered the pink zip hoody:love: I have been meaning to for an age, but kept forgetting:roll:

Can't wait:D

Back