• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunny behaviour - Can anyone help :)

Livi

Alpha Buck
Just a few questions really about my pair :)

When I put them in their grass run, I usually go out and sit with them for a bit - and recently I have been opening the door at the end of the run and sitting just outside the run - which they think is great!

They run over to say hello, Rusty will come right over and try to escape - then gives up and instead climbs up me to say hello, but always ends up nipping me, or 'scratching at my arms if i have a thick jumper/cardi etc on' - he will then spin round hop off and throw in a binky on the way....

Pip comes over too, generally for a cuddle, and a stroke - but she followed Rustys example and too was grabbing my cuffs and nibbling them...

I just wondered what this behaviour means if anyone knows?!

Is it them saying Oooo hello.....err could you move out the way please so we can have a run in the big garden? Does Rusty run off and leap in the air because he is enjoying being cheeky/the interaction?

x

It means get out of the way! They just want to go past you and explore the rest of the garden :)

Shaking their legs when they walk away from you is also a sign of displeasure :)

Back