• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Oh im so stupid.......

funnybunnyabc

Warren Veteran
I use two vets for Sox :oops: just realised when I go back to my other vets, he's gonna wonder why Sox's plums have suddenly 'disappeared'...............:shock:

Uh oh-think I'm gonna just completely change vets :oops:

I use two vets for Sox :oops: just realised when I go back to my other vets, he's gonna wonder why Sox's plums have suddenly 'disappeared'...............:shock:

Uh oh-think I'm gonna just completely change vets :oops:

i'm sure they will understand :)

mine were fine with me getting snowball vaccd at another vet - i explained the next time we were there that he had had his vaccs at the other vet because it was closer to home, therefore a less stressful journey

could you come up with an explanation like this which means you can keep your vet?

i'm sure they will understand :)

mine were fine with me getting snowball vaccd at another vet - i explained the next time we were there that he had had his vaccs at the other vet because it was closer to home, therefore a less stressful journey

could you come up with an explanation like this which means you can keep your vet?

Nup. No explanation other than they were 30 quid cheaper and were willing to keep him in overnight :oops:
I don't like my old vet much anyway tbh :/ they never really explain anything and they often say things like 'you'll find more info about that on the internet' as if they can't be bothered telling me themselves. And the receptionist is always B****y with me/dad.
I want to change completely but don't know how to 'say' it. :oops:
The 'new' vet was amazing :D she's found that Sox has fleas :( but she showed me how to treat it and stuff :)(the old vet would just be like, 'here's cream put it on him once a month, BYE!!' and my old vet has never found them and we were their just 2 weeks ago). So if he was as good as her he'd have found them I think? :oops:

Aaaah I'm a right idiot!
lol-052.GIF

xxx

You don't have to tell them do you? Just change?!
That's what I did when I found another vet I preferred.

You don't have to tell them do you? Just change?!
That's what I did when I found another vet I preferred.

I've kind of already changed(as in I'm already telling the new vet information about when his vhd/mymyxi jabs are due) but the 'old' vet will send a letter when vacc's are nearly due and says like 'phone for appointment' and if I don't phone maybe they'll phone me?? And they'd be more annoyed if I hadn't told them, would they not?? :?
Ahh I don't know
lol-052.GIF
anyway, it'll be dad who phones :lol:
x x x

Whereabouts in bonnie Scotland are you? Just in case you need a vet recommendation and I can help. Sounds like your new vet is a keeper though!

Back