• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Buttercup in his bachelor pad

Blackberry & Co

Wise Old Thumper
Welcome to my garden.
Bunniespicsandvids30thapril2011040.jpg

Mummy has put me a pile of new soil in, and I come out every day and spread it a little more.
Bunniespicsandvids30thapril2011036.jpg

Bunniespicsandvids30thapril2011043.jpg

Bunniespicsandvids30thapril2011037.jpg

This is my upstairs apartment - you can come and have a look, but don't let mummy see the mess...
Bunniespicsandvids30thapril2011168.jpg

Bunniespicsandvids30thapril2011166.jpg

Bunniespicsandvids30thapril2011165.jpg

Bunniespicsandvids30thapril2011170.jpg

It's hard work making such a mess, so now I need a nap.
Bunniespicsandvids30thapril2011171.jpg

Bunniespicsandvids30thapril2011172.jpg

Bunniespicsandvids30thapril2011173.jpg

Bunniespicsandvids30thapril2011174.jpg

Bunniespicsandvids30thapril2011177.jpg

Bunniespicsandvids30thapril2011182.jpg

Bunniespicsandvids30thapril2011185.jpg

:cry::cry: Such a beautiful young man like Butters should not be a single man. Come on Lady Jane how can you resist.

:love::love::love::love::love:

Last edited:
beautiful buttercup:love:

is lady jane not moving in with him then?

Lady Jane seems determined to be a house rabbit......:oops:

Butters seems happy at the moment, he can see the Big Boys, he plays every day, he binkies, he eats well (and sleeps well :roll: :lol:) and he has a lovely shiny coat etc.

I'm sure another lady bun will turn up for him at some point :)

Lady Jane seems determined to be a house rabbit......:oops:

Butters seems happy at the moment, he can see the Big Boys, he plays every day, he binkies, he eats well (and sleeps well :roll: :lol:) and he has a lovely shiny coat etc.

I'm sure another lady bun will turn up for him at some point :)

awww, thats a shame. does butters not want to be a house rabbit too?

somebuns just don't like 'outside':shock: (ask eric:roll:)

hope everything works out for everybun xx

awww, thats a shame. does butters not want to be a house rabbit too?

somebuns just don't like 'outside':shock: (ask eric:roll:)

hope everything works out for everybun xx

Butters HATES being inside :roll: otherwise I would have tried that. He likes being outside making mud pies, and Lady Jane likes being indoors reclining in her hammock :lol:

Butters HATES being inside :roll: otherwise I would have tried that. He likes being outside making mud pies, and Lady Jane likes being indoors reclining in her hammock :lol:

:lol::lol::lol: Too much of a rough and ragged man for her. Lady Jane will not approve of any muddy paws on her.

Ah, Butters is so sweet. I could tell Lady Jane was not going to go outside, she knows what she wants and she knows how to get it. Shame, they'd have made a stunning pair. :wave: :love::love:

:lol: bless him!!

we ought to swap es and lady jane as eric would love such a refined lady and es would have great fun with a destruct-o-bun:lol:

:lol: bless him!!

we ought to swap es and lady jane as eric would love such a refined lady and es would have great fun with a destruct-o-bun:lol:

Good idea :lol::lol::lol:

I used to think Blackie was the one who did all the major destruction, as I'd catch him in the act, but Butters can trash the place just as well :lol:

Back