• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I made a video...

XMissySJx

Wise Old Thumper
A. to show off my new video camera :lol:
B. to show off my bunnies..... :lol:
C. to show bunnies living and playing naturally. I have loaded it on my youtube channel to try and show people who are perhaps not as bunny savvy as us the natural behaviours rabbits show when they are happy and in a natural enviroment.

The video shows binkies, flops, rolling in the dirt, and being with companions. It took me ages so I hope you all enjoy it :dance:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U4K1qspF-P0

I apolegise for the annoying Cyber writing at the top! Its the only program that will run on my computer and edit HD clips. :roll:

It's really good !!

I think the RWAF are looking for videos showing Bunny behaviour etc. Why not send the link to them :D

It's really good !!

I think the RWAF are looking for videos showing Bunny behaviour etc. Why not send the link to them :D
I might just do that :) Ive also sent it to the RSPCA as they asked for the same thing, just without the music so they could cut their own clips and use what they want out of it.

They did everything they were supposed to bless him. One clip i didnt include was Jelly doing a flop, putting one foot in the air and rolling her eyes back and then just being still :shock: I thought id filmed her...you know! so dramatic that bunny :lol::roll:

That is how all bunnies should live.
I loved your video and beautiful buns:love:
I enjoyed watching that so much, those mad binkys mafde me laugh out loud:lol:

Back