• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

trio owners

I have two females, one male, I have two males, one female, and I have one male, one female, and one hermaphrodite. :thumb:

I have also had another two trios that were two female and one male.

I have two females, one male, I have two males, one female, and I have one male, one female, and one hermaphrodite. :thumb:

I have also had another two trios that were two female and one male.

sorry the hermaphrodite made me laugh.

Were the 2 males 1 female hard to bond or is it just down to personalities? I have my eye on a gorgeous boy at fat fluffs to bond with my 2 lops (boy & girl)

sorry the hermaphrodite made me laugh.

Were the 2 males 1 female hard to bond or is it just down to personalities? I have my eye on a gorgeous boy at fat fluffs to bond with my 2 lops (boy & girl)

I found it fine. I had a wide variety of rabbits to chose from though, so 'dated' and found what worked best.

I really do believe its personality. That trio works really well because of the personalities involved. Recently they went back to basics and it really strengthened their bond, which was lovely.

Did you all start with a pair then add another? I'm just worried bond will break with existing 2.

yeah I had a male and female pair. Got Jasper as a single and hoped to bond him. Mischief the boy wouldn't accept him so I got Jasper a friend. Then him and his "friend" wouldn't bond then randomly Mischief accepted Jasper so I had a trio! :D Now I hope to add Jasper's "friend" to the group. ;)

Back