• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The happy couple :D

tiger_lily

Mama Doe
Pictures of Oscar and Jessie a couple of days into their bond, for anyone who didn't see on the back-up forum...

Oscar grooming Jessie:
P1000608.jpg

Jessie grooming Oscar:
P1000598.jpg

Slipper buns:
P1000610.jpg

Flopped out:
P1000613.jpg

:love::love::love:

:love::love::love: Where did you get Oscar from? He looks exactly like my Blackberry apart from his little white nose and I got her from Durham :D

I'll have another look anyway. Guess they are still in love and settled.:wave:

Yeah, very loved up, they follow each other everywhere :love: They have about half the front room now, so lots of running around and binkying!

:love::love::love: Where did you get Oscar from? He looks exactly like my Blackberry apart from his little white nose and I got her from Durham :D

Hey, I got Oscar from a breeder in Stockton called 'Just Nethies' I think (before I knew about rabbit rescues :oops:) Is that where Blackberry came from?
I saw a rabbit in the vets when I took Oscar in for his neuter too who looked the spitting image of him! I wonder if they were related...

Only just got to see your photos. How did the bonding go - they look so happy together - was it easy?

It was very easy! We had a couple of hours of chasing and mounting, poor Jessie nearly jumped out of the pen :? but then I went to lectures and my boyfriend watched them, came back and they were grooming each other and snuggling up together, and have been since :love::love:

They have half the front room now, and we have lots of binkies from both of them. They are always following each other around, it's so sweet to watch :love::love:

Will be your turn soon! Good luck x

Are you pleased you've done it? Sorry lots of questions!

Haha, no worries :) Very pleased, it's amazing watching them both together, makes me feel a bit guilty that I left Oscar alone so long. Plus if anything he is actually more confident around us that he was when it was just him. Jessie is still coming round!

Back